

Yes... for the THIRD time in his three years of life, Cooper got stitches!! He was playing on a rock while Joe was getting firewood and he slipped and fell. He is SO tough I can't even believe it! He didn't even cry, just wined so we didn't think it was that big of a deal and then we turned his arm and saw fat and tendons hanging out! Yuck!! So off we went to the E.R for 6 stitches. 25 stitches down... and counting!
Monday, May 26, 2008
THIRD TIMES a charm!!
Posted by
The Widdisons
at
9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! Poor Kid! I can't believe he is 3 and has already had stitches 3 times. What a boy! :)
Hey Cooper! Sorry you got all jacked up! I also cut my arm open! when I was 8, I tried to pull a hose over a chained link fence to wash my brother and I off because we got all muddy and cut my arm oopen... and saw fat and veins, it was cool!! I'll have to show you my nasty scar! We are cool like that...huh Cooper?
Post a Comment