
Beautiful Carter Lake...
Being boys...
Horray! My own bed tonight!
Josie and Cooper LOVED playing in the tent and jumping on the air mattress.
Swinging sticks around pretending they were the "Bishop". Who knows?
Awesome hit Cooper!

We decided to brave camping with two toddlers and I'm so glad we did! We went to Carter Lake (about 20 minutes from our house- just to be safe) We had SO much fun and the kids LOVED it- they love to be outside no matter what they are doing. Joe and I absolutely love camping too and so we weren't about to let two crazy monkeys get in our way of enjoying the outdoors! I will have to admit though 4 people on a queen blow up mattress at two in the morning while about 35 degrees outside wasn't much fun. Cooper slept pretty good- I think he got cold so he crawled in bed with us. Josie on the other hand... probably slept a total of 1.5 hours and therefore, so did everyone else- including the people on both sides of us camping! Sorry people!
After we packed up camp we headed to the Lake with Mike and Porter. The boys got totally muddy but loved it and the guys had a skipping rock contest. Thanks Mike and Porter for hangin with us!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Camping at Carter Lake
Posted by
The Widdisons
at
9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment