Thursday, September 13, 2007

S'more aprons....



It felt SO good to get this brown and red flower one out of my head! I have been creating it in my mind for a week or so and it turned out really cute I think. The blue polka dot one is for a boy and I think it's pretty cute too- as cute as boy aprons can get! Why you ask am I sewing aprons? Well, let me tell you... I went into this really cute children's boutique here in Fort Collins to look around and ended up talking to the owner whom mentioned to me that they needed a few things- and children's aprons were one of the items needed. So I gave it a go. I am putting my things in for review today to see if they like any of them... we'll see what happens! If they do, I don't know how in the world I am going to make these in mass quantities without opening up a sweat shop! But we'll see when and if we get there!

3 comments:

Daybells said...

Adorable.

Sage Pierce said...

SO DANG CUTE!!

The Tanuvasa Family said...

Heather, I am Sage's sister and she told me about your aprons. They are darling! You are very creative. I can't wait to order some for my kids! Do you have any hibiscus print fabric? Anyway, so cute!! Season