




Ok. So it's not MY new camera- but it's my friends and she let me borrow it- thanks Sage. Here are a few pics of the kids I took. I am taking a photography class with Sage so hopefully we can get really good! I LOVED doing this. Aren't they SO cute! Check back soon for more pictures and creations I have up my sleeve... I am starting my own business!!!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
New Camera!!!
Posted by
The Widdisons
at
9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice pics Heather! Thanks for the camera suggestion. (doesn't hurt either that your kids are naturally adorable . . .)
Hi Heather!! I wanted to stop by and tell you how cute your blog is!!! Sage showed me a website to make mine cute but I haven't tried it yet...
You guys will have to teach me your photography tricks!!!
Great pictures!
Hi Heather and Jo!
So it's Scott and Krista. We found your blog through Hash and Jami's. We're so glad we found it...It's been fun getting the update on your family. Your kids are so cute! We just started blogging...
scottkristalukas.blogspot.com
Let us know if your ever up in Springville.
Post a Comment