Thursday, September 06, 2007

Poudre Canyon...





This is the canyon right by our house- about 25 minutes away. There is a big river- Poudre River that runs right through the canyon. It's gorgeous and there are a bunch of parks and trails up there. We are just hanging out with some of our friends- Laurel, Russ, Jackson and Cannon. Joe is attempting to fish with Cooper but he lost interest in about 2.5 seconds when nothing happened.

2 comments:

MK said...

Your blog is sooo cute! I love all your pictures and would be here all day if I left a comment at every one I wanted to. By the way though...it's PoudRE canyon. :) I'll forgive you...you just moved here.

Daybells said...

Hey you guys! We have had so much fun looking at all of your cute pictures. Your kids are so adorable. Brad is taking the Colorado Bar in February. So, we might be neighbors someday. :) It looks like you are enjoying Fort Collins, it is such a cool place. I'm glad we'll be able to get updates on your blog.