
Fun Canopy that Joe did.
Cooper REALLY wanted a Spider Man room. I was a little nervous because I am NOT into super heroes or "Themed Character" rooms. So I really tried to do a modern funky twist on the whole Spider Man thing. He loves it and that's all that really matters. It took me FOREVER to do this. I only had about 2 hours a day for the past week and a half to finish it. But I think it turned out pretty well.
Reading Nook
Art area and bathroom
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Spider Man Room!
Posted by
The Widdisons
at
8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seriously, Heather? How in the world do you do it? I have been in my house over a year and I don't have near the decorative accomplishments as you do in a couple weeks. You seriously have a talent! Coopers room looks awesome! And, I LOVE your house and back yard!!!
Heather!!! Holy cow, that room is incredible! I love it!
Post a Comment