
Awe... Where do we start? We will miss you so much Fort Collins! We will truly miss the great friends we made (JL, Sage and Adriene- Porter, Macaden, Addison, Evelyn and Brother!) the memories, the beautiful sunshine, our first home, the mountains, all the great parks, the best pre school EVER and everything else!!! Here are some of the things and people we will miss most...
Macayden, Addison and Evelyn. We had so many great memories with you guys. We will miss you!
Porter. Thanks Porter for beimg such a great friend! And thanks Sage for being- AWESOME! I will truly miss you!
Our first home. Home sweet home. We have SO many memories in this home. We love you and will miss you.
Neighbors. Trent, Emma and Brooke- you were great friends to play with!
Bye Evelyn!
Spring Creek Park. I love you. One of the many parks in Fort Collins.
Bye Jude! We had fun rough housing!
Lake Loveland. Ahh... I LOVE this lake! It was so relaxing and fun.
Just hanging out in our house- love the memories.
The mountains. Need I say more?
Our back yard. We LOVE you and you were so fun to sled down!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Good bye Fort Collins!
Posted by
The Widdisons
at
7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This will always have fond memories for you!
....COME BACK!!! :) Just kidding. We are happy for you guys and your new adventure. We will just miss you. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment