Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I NEED your opinions!!!



Hey all!
As some of you know I am starting up an upscale creative play center and cafe. I am in the process of choosing my logo and am in need of your OPINIONS! I am going for a very clean, modern and fun look all while being very kid friendly. We are all about children "blooming" through creative play and activities. So we really want that "nature" feel while being very fun. So vote on your favorite please!!

15 comments:

MK said...

I like the second one.

Kierra said...

I prefer the second one, but if your are going for simple and more modern, the first one fits the bill better.

The Koenigs said...

i like the first one

Janelle said...

Heather, I am so excited you are realizing your dream! We will have to come out for a visit and see it. I personally like the first one -- it just seemed to flow with the *bloom* theme better.

Lots of luck!!

Alison said...

Hey Heather-
Can't wait to come to your place. I vote for the first logo.

Britt said...

I prefer the second one-- I think the brighter colors look more enticing for kids.

The Jones' said...

Hey girlie, love your blog and I have to say that I like the second one too, more color is always a plus I think. How are you guys, we are still enjoying Boston, but SOO ready to get out of this two bedroom apt. When I have no idea....take care and good luck with the business.

Jami & Boys said...

I like the second one -- simple, sleek, yet fun.

Sage Pierce said...

At first I liked #2, then I thought #1, but now I am back to #2. :) They are bot super cute! But my vote goes for the second one. :)

laurdacooj said...

hi Heather!~ I vote for the second one, it caught my eye with a little more color!
Hows life, we will have to come out to party at the new place! How is your summer coming along???

Daybells said...

Heather! I am so impressed. The second one really appeals to me. How exciting, we will have to come and see when we are settled in Colorado. :)

sher said...

Im with Sage (whoever she is) I liked 2, then one and am back to 2. 2 says kids and fun.
You are awesome! Where do you find the time!!! So creative, can't wait to get updated on it, keep us posted

Anonymous said...

I like the second one, it's more kiddo friendly! But both are awesome!

Anonymous said...

My vote goes to the second one. It is colorful and fun for kids to look at too

Chip and Lisa said...

Heather-
I just came across your blog address and thought I would check in to see how you are doing. You kids are beautiful and I can't believe you are starting up this great cafe. It seems like the best idea and I wish you the best of luck. I like the second logo- just because of the extra color. I am so excited for you and I'll keep checking up to see how things are going.