









Bloomba has officially opened it's doors and- it's a HIT!! We have a line waiting for us every morning and lots of anxious kiddos ready to play! I can't thank everyone involved enough. It came together to quickly but not without with SOOO much work and many sleepless nights! Especially thank you to my Dad who worked about 20 hour days for two weeks. I have been SO blessed and can't wait to see how Bloomba is going to do.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
We DID IT!!!
Posted by
The Widdisons
at
10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations, I am so proud of you!! I never doubted you could do it.
AWESOME! You are amzaing. I so wished you would open one in WA :)
We would be there every other day!
Maybe we can plan a ski trip to CO, oh wait, probly not a good prego acticity. 2009 Ski trip in December! 2010 Cruise in January. You guys game?
You are absolutely amazing Heather! I never doubted that you could do it either, but I still can't believe you did...with 2 kids and everything else going on in life!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
We love it- it is darling!
yea! Congratulations! You're totally awesome Heather! I can't wait until we come and get in that line and check it out! Way to go!
CONGRATS on bloomba's opening!
Post a Comment