
San Jose Children's Museum- the VERY cool water area.
Blowing Bubbles!
Auntie Jessica with the kiddos.
"One Mile" in Chico- basically part of the river made into a gigantic swimming pool- VERY cool!
My dad and the kids.
Cooper's favorite- the Fire truck!
Grandpa and Cooper in the pool.
Auntie Jessica- very pregnant. Feeling "light" for the first time in a while:)
The "big belly boys" and Jessica.
We had a quick trip to California for a visit. It was a WHIRLWIND! I took the kids by self- BIG MISTAKE!! It was nice to see everyone but delayed flights, lots of driving in the car, no sleeping and too much sugar will drive a Momma mad! Let's just say- I have NEVER been so HAPPY to be home- and I think my kids felt the same way. We did have some fun while we were there though. We went to the Children's Museum in San Jose, Ikea, the pool, and we visited a lot with family.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
California...
Posted by
The Widdisons
at
9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How fun! I want to go to California. Is Jessica your sister? You look a lot alike
Post a Comment