









We got in very late Friday night so we slept in a little on Saturday (at least I did!). Joe woke up nice and early to go skiing with his brothers, his sister Julie and Jezni. He said they had such a blast and it couldn't have been better! The kids and I hung out with Grammy, Wendy and T.J. We went to the park and then I went to go visit with my friends in Salt Lake- Fun! Fun! That afternoon we had a big Easter Egg hunt ( I mean HUGE!) There were about 20 kids there- all cousins. It was so fun! And the weather was just right. Maureen (Joe's Aunt) put tickets in some of the eggs and set up this cute store where they could redeem their tickets- SO creative! It is so nice to spend time with family and Cooper just loves all his cousins!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Utah Trip- Day 1
Posted by
The Widdisons
at
2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment