Wow. This blog is in serious need of some updating! We have had a marathon Holiday season and it is just winding down finally Whew!
Merry Christmas- from Santa's little helper.
Grammy Jane and the two monkeys
Cooper and his new BFF- his cousin T.J
Well, we flew to California for my family Christmas party- we were there 3 days. It was so great to see my new niece- Kendall and to visit with everyone. Cooper got SO many presents!! We were home 3 days then packed up the kids and the car and headed out to Utah. We ended up staying for 1 week and it was so much fun! Cooper played the whole time with his cousin T.J who is 1 month older. He had so much fun. He also played with all the other cousins and all his toys from Christmas. We had Christmas at Joe's moms house- it was great. Except Cooper's big present from Santa was a huge train table so we left it at home and did a small Christmas morning- he still loved it though. We also had a blast at Joe's dads house. Cooper rode the horse all by himself, rode the 4 wheeler (with Dad), and got pulled behind it on a sled. He had SOO much fun. He is such a little daredevil- he has no fear! When we got back we surprised him with yet another gift- a Thomas Train table- which he LOVED and has not stopped playing with it since he got it!
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
CHRISTMAS!
Posted by
The Widdisons
at
9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, you did have a marathon holiday. Looks like lots of fun. I love that first picture of Josie. She is so precious.
Heather! I love your train table! Luke got one for Christmas and lets just say I had to take off all the tracks because he gets too frustrated! I guess it was a little too early and need to wait a little longer! Anyways your Christmas PIcs were so cute! It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas and I also loved the cars on the ice! How fun! I am totally jealous and will have to montrose to pick it up out here!
Awww, looks like you guys had such a great Christmas. I love the pic of Joe and Josie. The train table TOtally reminded me of the children's museum, lol. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment